SAFT SLFP Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
Designed for mission critical applications Flex’ion battery systems offer a wide range of energy and power combinations from 1 to 500 kWh and 10 kW to 2.3 MW. They are designed for AC & DC UPS, ancillary power backup and switchgear applications in mission-critical facilities at data centers and in the telecoms, oil & gas and utility markets. Built with Saft’s proven Super Lithium Iron Phosphate (SLFP) proprietary technology, Flex’ion gives a superior performance and the highest levels of safety, reliability and availability.
- Scalable in terms of power, operating voltage and backup time
- High power - enables highly dynamic charge / discharge
- Main benefits versus VRLA lead-acid designs: 3 x more compact, 6 x lighter, 10 x more cycle life, maintenance-free* cells, 20-year calendar life
- High power range (46 P Fe): Backup time optimized between 1 second and 15 minutes, Discharge power capability: 11C, Continuous discharge current: 250 A, Peak discharge current: 450 A, Voltage window: 87 V to 750 V DC (CE) and 600 V DC (UL), Capacity range: 1 to 500 kWh, Operating temperatures - 20°C to + 60°C, 97% roundtrip* efficiency, reducing power consumption
- Medium power range (23 M Fe, 46 M Fe): Backup time > 8 minutes and optimized for > 10 minutes, Discharge power capability: 3,7C, Continuous discharge current: 150 A for 46 M Fe and 250 A for 23 M Fe, Peak discharge current: 350 A, Voltage window: 87 V to 750 V DC (CE) and 600 V DC (UL), Capacity range: 1 to 500 kWh, Operating temperatures - 20°C to + 60°C, 97% roundtrip* efficiency, reducing power consumption