Vertiv OPFOTV8 Fiber Coax Conversion Cabinet
The Vertiv BBE OPFO Series of metallic and non-metallic pedestal enclosures is designed to protect fiber optic splices and equipment in both buried and aerial distribution systems. These large capacity enclosures are equipped with universal mounting systems to accommodate most 3rd party splicing closures. The fiber splice capacity is limited only by the size of the splice closure. Cable management posts allow for maximum storage of cable. A ground bar and mounting hardware are included.
- Easy access to equipment and cable
- Cable management provide excess cable storage capability
- Accommodates most splice closures
- Ideal for high-density cable runs
- Grounding system provides positive grounding of all components
- Stake, pad (OPFO only), mountable fits a variety of applications
- Metallic units feature closed-cell weather-stripped door edges protect all equipment
- Non-metallic units feature self locking flood protected lift off dome.
- Positive lock offers security
- Mill-galvanized steel or polymer housing is durable and easy to maintain