Single Phase UPS
Eaton 5PX UPS features the connection of up to four extended battery modules for maximum runtime and premium backup of your professional and enterprise-grade servers, storage and networking equipment. The 5PX is available in a convertible form factor for use as a tower UPS or rackmount UPS to ensure a perfect fit for a variety of applications. This extended runtime UPS is also available in convenient bundles with a network card and management software for rapid integration into your virtual environment or hyperconverged infrastructure. The 5PX warranty covers both the UPS and the batteries for three years.
- Extended runtime: Add up to four extended battery modules for maximum runtime.
- Virtualization-ready: Available in convenient bundles with a network card and management software for rapid integration into your virtual environment.
- Efficiency: Provides industry leading efficiency of up to 98 percent.
- Energy metering: The 5PX meters energy consumption right down to the outlet segments. No other UPS in the industry offers this capability.
- UPS management: By integrating the Eaton Intelligent Power® Manager software, you can monitor and manage the power devices on your network.
- LCD display: Eaton’s next generation LCD offers a graphical interface which provides all critical UPS information in a single screen view.
- More power: Protects more devices by providing 28 percent more wattage compared to traditional UPS.
- Battery life: Eaton’s exclusive ABM® technology increases battery service life by up to 50 percent.