Battery Room Compliance Signs
Other Equipment & Accessories
Battery safety and other hazard warning signs are beneficial for stationary battery rooms; their purpose is to prevent accidents and employee injury. The impact of improper, insufficient or lack of safety signs could result in: physical harm to employees, fines, or potential litigation. OSHA has several different requirements for battery room signage as listed on this page.
- Mounting: (4) Pre-drilled holes
- Operating Environment: Made of polypropylene, Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Dimensions: 216 x 279 mm (8.5 x 11 in.)
- Battery Room Sign – Ensures compliance to safety requirements that meet IFC 608 & 609 and NFPA 1 Chapter 52 requirements for battery rooms.
- Chemical Hazard Identification System Sign – Provides information about the various hazards associated with the chemicals. This sign is compliant with OSHA 29CFR1910, NFPA 704, and NFPA 70E.
- Eye Wash Sign – OSHA ANSI Z358.1-2004 requires eye wash stations in battery rooms. Compliant with ANSI Z358.1-2004 standard which satates eye wash station is easily identifiable by a visible sign.
- Danger Signs – Required danger signs in battery rooms include: Hazardous Area, No Smoking, High Voltage. Signs meet OSHA 29CFR1910 regulation as a whole. They are used to meet the “Right to Know” Act.