Ultron HPH 208V 20-60kVA
Three Phase UPS
With fully rated power (kVA=kW), the Ultron HPH provides maximum available power without de-rating the UPS.
Thanks to the three level IGBT topology for both PFC (power factor correction) and inverter, the Ultron HPH features up to 94% AC-AC efficiency. Delta’s advanced digital PFC control also contributes low iTHD < 3% and high input power factor > 0.99 resulting in significant TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) savings.
Facilitating increased availability and power performance, the Ultron HPH is an ideal solution for protecting your mission critical
- Fully rated power (kVA = kW) for maximum power availability.
- Leading AC--AC efficiency up to 94%.
- Low harmonic pollution (iTHD< 3%) & high input power factor (> 0.99).
- Parallel expansion and N+X redundancy up to 4 units.
- Redundant auxiliary power and fan design enhance system reliability.
- Optional IPX1 level protection.
- Awide choice of configurations, such as N+X redundancy and hot stand-by.
- Adjustable charging current and charging voltage meet different battery configuration requirements.
- Flexible battery configuration optimizes battery investment.