Single Phase UPS
The Back-UPS Pro family offers guaranteed power protection for high performance computer systems, routers/modems, external storage devices, game consoles and other electronics in your home or business. These UPSs supply electronics with abundant battery backup during outages and stabilize unsafe voltage levels. They also provide power protection from damaging surges and spikes, and allow the use of management software so you get the most out of your UPS. Premium features of this family may include Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), an LCD display, Smart Outlets, energy saving functions that reduce electricity use, network manageability, Watchdog, or configurable outlets. Together with the rest of the Back-UPS Pro's standard features, they are the perfect choice to protect your data and keep your system available.
- Customizable voltage-transfer points - Adjust the voltage points (widen or tighten the range) where your UPS transfers to battery to maximize useful battery life and protect sensitive electronics.
- Green mode - Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Customizable voltage sensitivity - Toggle between pre-determined voltage-transfer points depending on your power quality (high, medium or low sensitivity), maximizing useful battery life and protecting sensitive electronics.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets - Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- LCD Status Display - Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
- USB connection - Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
- Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets - Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Dataline surge protection - Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Battery and surge protected outlets - Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
- Surge only outlets - Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Simple battery replacement - Increases UPS availability by allowing quick, easy battery replacement.
- Resettable circuit breaker - Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)