Three Phase UPS
500 to 1500kW N+1 The Schneider Electric Galaxy VX UPS is a scalable, high-performance extension of the Galaxy V-Series solutions, designed for large data center and industrial applications: Lower your energy costs and meet changing business requirements, with 99% efficiency in ECOnversion mode.Provide excellent power quality in demanding electrical environments. Install and deploy your UPS quickly. Manage your power anywhere. Galaxy VX supports local and remote communication via touchscreen, Web interface, Modbus, and the Schneider Electric StruxureWare for Data Center Expert solution.
- Parallel-capacity capable - Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
- Compatible with Schneider Electric's lithium ion battery solution.
- Internal backfeed protection - Increases system defense from power anomalies.
- Energy storage flexibility - Conventional flooded and modular battery offer along with different charging modes allows tailoring to specific back-up requirements.
- Parallel-redundant capable - Power the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies to increase system redundancy
- StruxureOn enabled - Simplify maintenance and operation of your equipment through the use of vendor-neutral, cloud-based software and services.
- Multiple levels of service - With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like APC to do for you.
- StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatible - Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- 5x8 Start-up service included - Required for full coverage of factory warranty
- Wide input voltage range - Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- ECOnversion mode - Operating mode that ensures ultra high efficiency while charging the batteries, conditioning the load power factor and ensuring a Class 1 output voltage regulation.
- Input power factor correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- ECO Mode - Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- Robust operation - No power derating in kW up to 40 degrees C or 104 degrees F.