Is your critical power ready for anything?
You know the drill – fire drill, evacuation drill, tornado drill... But what happens when the power goes out? Outages not only cause major disruptions and expose your operation to external threats, but they cost companies millions of dollars each year. That is why having a reliable and resilient back-up power system is absolutely mission critical to your operation.
How much do power outages really cost organizations?
- In March 2019, a 14-hour outage cost Facebook an estimated $90 million.
- Faulty equipment is another common cause of downtime. A 2017 survey found that 70% of companies lack complete awareness of when equipment is due for maintenance or upgrade. (ServiceMax)
- According to a 2016 study, the average cost of downtime across all businesses was $260,000 per hour. That was a 60% increase from 2014. (Aberdeen)
With PerpetualPOWER, your critical power will stay up and running, no matter what happens.
The PerpetualPOWER Advantage
No surprises. No Guess work.
With PerpetualPower, everything is included in a fixed monthly payment. So you are always in control of your power and budget. Our consistent, national solutions make backup power simple. We assess, design, install and maintain your mission critical power systems — giving you the peace of mind to get back to focusing on your business.
- One fixed monthly payment
- Assessment, design, configuration and management of your critical power. Planned maintenance and break / fix included.
- ~20% Reduction in total cost of ownership
Reliable, functional, optimized back-up power solution that provides the best total value for your operations.
The expert team at Concentric builds your system from the ground up with reliability and resiliency as part of its foundation. So you don’t have to wonder if your “Emergency Plan of Action” will actually work. Because it will – every time.