Liebert Direct Evaporative Freecooling Unit, 150-600+kW
Other Equipment & Accessories
The Liebert Direct Evaporative Freecooling Unit delivers the lowest capital and operating costs, with a mechanical PUE of less than 1.1, streamlined installation and the industry’s lowest peak power consumption. Options are available for supplemental DX (direct expansion) or chilled water cooling sized for full or trim cooling. Liebert Direct Evaporative Free Cooling Units offer the lowest large-scale thermal management system efficiencies possible. Advanced algorithms and unique design features provide a level of control not easily achievable on competitive systems. Liebert iCOM™ control algorithms continuously process readings from the rack inlet sensors to ensure optimal airflow through the system, while supply air sensors are used to control the unit cooling capacity. Dampers and exhaust fans are automatically adjusted by the Liebert iCOM unit control, which also harmonizes the operation of multiple air handling units to eliminate conflicts in temperature, airflow and humidity.
- PUE less than 1.1
- Lower power consumption
- Minimal water usage
- Eliminate over-cooling or under-cooling
- Controls teamwork modes
- harmonize multiple cooling units for higher efficiency and protection.
- Low kW per unit - downsizes electrical infrastructure
- Controls require little if any customization
- DX or chilled water secondary cooling options sized for full or trim cooling
- EC fan or direct drive fans with VFD options, in single or fan array configurations
- Integrated bypass damper
- Self-optimizing controls with machine-to-machine communications and advanced algorithms
- Design minimizes required electrical infrastructure