Lead Acid Batteries
Lead Selenium Wet Cells
The SD SDH range is is the perfect choice when application requires high power in a short period of time.
The range is constructed to provide a high level of robustness and designed for applications where high energy peaks are needed in a short timeframe. Due to a special low antimony plates design the range offers users the benefit of low maintenance result in improved operating costs. Batteries need topping-up once every three years under normal operating conditions. Furthermore the design is optimized to offer very low self-discharge for long storage period without a refreshing charge. Like all FIAMM lead-acid batteries the SD SDH range is eco-friendly and fully recyclable.
- The flat plates design provides a larger active surface area; the result is maximum performance with a high rate discharge
- Electrolyte: sulphuric acid electrolyte with specific gravity of 1.27 kg/l at 20°C
- Low internal resistance due to high porosity sepatators
- Robust box construction made of SAN with a flame retardant ABS lid
- Flameproof vent plugs made of porous materials for superior safety
- Long shelf life of up to six months is possible without recharge (<2% discharge per month)
- Flat post is designed for high contact area with rigid connection
- Rigid copper connections to allow higher currents