Highlite FLX Battery Range
Lead Acid Batteries
VRLA (AGM) Blocs
FIAMM FLX range of valve regulated batteries has been designed to deliver the highest performances whilst combining excellent reliability and float-life.
FLX high energy density allows compact battery layout and footprints, this reducing the installation space. FLX blocs can be installed in cabinets or racks. FLX uses proven VRLA technology with 99% internal recombination efficiency, is non-spillable and maintenance free therefore requires no topping up of electrolyte during its floatlife. FLX range is non-hazardous for air/sea/rail/road transportation and is 100% recyclable. FLX has a self-discharge rate less than 2% per month, guaranteeing long shelf-life.
- Special lead calcium tin alloy grid, designed to resist corrosion and provide short recharge time
- VRLA AGM technology using low resistance high microporous fiberglass separators
- Leak resistant post seal, threaded female terminals with high conductivity and maximum torque resistance
- One-way safety relief valves allow gas to escape and prevent the ingress of oxygen.
- Flame arrestors prevent sparks or flames entering the battery
- Flame retardant ABS plastic to IEC 707 FV0 and UL94 FV0 (LOI greater than 28%)
- Heat sealed box to lid weld for superior integrity
- Installation in any orientation (excluding permanently inverted)