msEndur II batteries
Lead Acid Batteries
VRLA (AGM) 2V Cells
The msEndur II is the latest advancement in VRLA battery technology. By combining the service life reliability of a flooded battery with the performance energy density of a valve-regulated battery, C&D has created the msEndur II - The True Long-Life Battery™. The msEndur II series of batteries are unmatched in power density with space saving modular designs that provide the greatest amount of power in a small footprint and have a 20-year design life to reduce the total cost of ownership. With its ultra-low float current, the msEndur II yields significant electrical costs savings over its life making it the most environmentally friendly 2V VRLA battery.
- Patented Long Life Alloy having the lowest calcium levels in the industry – minimizing grid growth, reducing gassing, and extending battery life.
- Patented UL Recognized Flame-arresting vents in each cell for safety and long life.
- Designed with the same recombination thermal runaway prevention, gassing and flame-retardant characteristics of the Bellcore 4228 compliant Dynasty Telecom products.
- Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage.
- Can be operated in any orientation. Upright, side or end mounting recommended.
- Terminal versatility – ease of diagnostic readings with C&D Ohmic Ring®.
- Not restricted for surface transport – Classified as non-hazardous material as related to DOT-CFR Title 49 parts 171-189.
- Not restricted for water transport – Classified as non-hazardous material per IMDG Amendment 27
- UL-Recognized Component
- Certified as NEBS Level 3 compliant to Earthquake Risk Zone 4 in various system configurations
- Exceed 1997 UBC Zone 4 seismic requirements at or below grade installations
- Exceed 2000/2003 IBC requirements for 1.25%g level
- Many systems compliant to IEEE-693 High Level