Lead Acid Batteries
Lead Selenium Wet Cells
The BAE OPzS Series flooded tubular plate cells are one of the most enduring lead-acid batteries on the market today. They are ideally suited for stand-by operations as well as for capacitive loads. They perfectly meet requirements for bridging times between 1h to more than 10h.
- Positive electrode: Tubular - plate with a polyester gauntlet and solid grids in a corrosion resistant PbSb1.6SnSe - alloy
- Negative electrode: Round-grid flat plate in low antimony alloy with long-life expander material
- Separation: Micro porous separator
- Electrolyte: Sulphuric acid with a density of 1.24 kg/l
- Container: High impact, transparent SAN (Styrol-Acrylic-Nitrile), UL-94 rating: HB
- Lid: High impact SAN in dark grey color, UL-94 rating: HB
- Flame arrestors: Includes standard ceramic arrestors with optional ceramic flip-top funnel arrestors acc. DIN 40740 available
- Pole - bushing: 100% gas and electrolyte tight, sliding, injection moulded “Panzerpol”
- Kind of pole: M10 brass insertion
- Intercell connectors: Insulated solid copper connectors with cross-sections of 90, 150 or 300 mm² depending upon application
- Inter-tier connectors: Flexible insulated copper cables
- Connector screw: M10 stainless steel with insulated cap
- Kind of protection: IP 25 regarding DIN 40050, touch protected according VBG 4.