Lead Acid Batteries
VRLA (AGM) Blocs
XP Series batteries incorporate advanced VRLA&TTP technology designed for ultra high rate performance in UPS & power supply applications with 12 years design life at 25 ℃ ambient temperature. By using strong grid and specific paste plate to insure extra durable stable performance under high rate discharge.
- Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) Battery
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) Separators technolog for high efficiency gas absorption of up to 98%
- Maintenance Free (no topping up)
- No restrictions for rail, road, sea & air transport -Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provisions A67
- Special designed grids for optimized high power density
- Advanced lead tin calcium alloy, reduces grid corrosion & promotes long battery life
- Oversized partition intercell welds, providing low resistance connections & minimal power loss
- Performance excels at high rates of discharge & recharge
- High integrity post seal for long life
- Vent Valve - allows the release of excess gases & prevents case rupture
- Design according with IEC 60896-21/22:2004, etc.