Battery Discharge Alarm
"On-battery" alarm protects sealed and flooded lead-acid batteries from over-discharge. A battery discharge and temperature alarm version using a thermocouple inserted between the cells to protect also against over-temperature is available to OEM customers
- Mounts on the battery.
- Easy installation.
- 80-db alarm.
- Intermittent sound when battery needs to be recharged.
- Potted to protect against sulfuric acid.
- Alarm reference voltage fixed, not adjustable.
- DIMENSIONS (L x W x H): 4" x 1-5/8" x 1"
- INSTALLATION: Magnetic back adheres to battery steel. Use plastic ties to attach to an inter-cell connector.
- WARRANTY: Three year limited warranty—excludes water and sulfuric acid damage.
- CONNECTION: 3 wires -- one to battery +, one to battery -, one to 12VDC. 4th. wire optional -- attach to an external horn for a noisy environment.
- Alarm Reference Voltage Setting: Sealed battery 1.99 volts per cell. Flooded battery 1.85 volts per cell or as specified by customer at time of order.